Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OH JOY!!!!

I imagine this is what is going through this little doggies mind as he holds his treasured bone all wrapped up with a big red bow.....OH JOY!!!! Talk about pure bliss!!!! This is another Mo digi stamp 'Bismark', and couldn't resist when I saw it. I have a mini schnauzer named Sammi and she looks exactly like the grey pup below. This is also the perfect card for a friend who also had a Schnauzer named Sammy & I think she'll love it!
I printed the image on Neenah cardstock on my laser printer and coloured it up with my copics. I added Stickles to the brim and pom pom of the hat and used a glaze pen on the bow, scarf and knitted part of the hat. I don't think my camera picked up the glaze, but it's there! The dp is from Crate paper's North Pole Collection (love it) and the solid cardstock and Joy sentiment is from Stampin Up. I kept this one simple, yet another great image from Mo!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Krista! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. I hope you have the best Christmas ever! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista.....hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year. Love this adorable image....your colouring is amazing. Would love to get together for some copic colouring now that I purchased some and just posted my first copic card.

    Hugs.....Brenda

    ReplyDelete