Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Owl love you forever...

I LOOOVE owls!!! One of my favorite commercials when I was a kid was for the Tootsie Pop, where that cute little owl with the funny voice would ask how many licks to get to the centre of the tootsie pop? Anyone remember? Anyway, thats why I couldn't resist this adorable stamp 'Cuddly Owls' from Stamping Bella.
I coloured up the Cuddly Owls using my copic markers. In my little world Owls come in all colours, and pink is no exception. I even gave them some blue eyeshadow, I couldn't resist!
I've been dyin' to use the new Pink Paislee (Cupids Collection) paper and the blue hearts matched perfect. I used my new Martha Stewart 'Arch Lattice' border punch (which I'm in love with by the way!) Then to finish it off I added some adorable little crocheted flowers from Fancy Pants Designs with a button in the centre. I did use my glaze pen on the hearts and the beaks but for some reason my camera never picks it up unless I'm outside and its too darn cold right now lol!

I also entered a few challenges this week. You can get this great sketch over at Friday Sketchers, also Papertake Weekly has a theme challenge called 'Love Actually' (anything lovey dovey) and The Pink Elephant has a colour challenge, All about Pink - In Honor of Ella. Check them all out, there are some great cards out there!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. oh, this is a cute card! Love it!!
    I love stsmping bella stamps too , unfortunatly i can only buy them online.

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, such fab colours and layout. Really love the crochet flower!

    Thanks for joining us this week at PTW.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete