Monday, May 3, 2010

Take The Pink Elephant Challenge...

Happy Monday!!!

For my post for The TownScrapper please scroll down!

With another Monday comes another fun challenge from The Pink Elephant!!!

This weeks Challenge is a Theme:

Mom - I Love You!

I'm so excited because this week's sponsor is Claudia & Company Stamps, and we're showcasing their latest Puddle Jumpers release. Let me tell you, these new little PJ's will melt your heart!!! They did mine!

I had so much fun colouring them up, here are my samples!
Meet Ella
Meet Sammy

Here are a few close ups of the image so you can see how I dressed up Ella in lots of glitter and bling and gave Sammy some funky hair! How fun!

I coloured them up with my copics and added some shading and grass with my prisma colour pencils.

Be sure to hop over to the Pink Elephant Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to show you! You're in for some serious cuteness!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. What sweet lil cards, Krista! I love the papers and bling on Ella, so pretty! and Sammy is too cute! I also like the scenery you did!

    Happy Monday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Krista!! These are adorable! I can totally see why you love these images. Fantastic colouring...their hair looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! These are just too CUTE! Your coloring is Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Krista...These are just perfect...Your colouring is just flawless and the layouts amazing... LOVE them both! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - I'm so drooling right now! The images are just the sweetest and now you have totally enabled me to go and get some. Gorgeous colouring and those layouts are delish. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete