Monday, July 26, 2010

Lets get sketchy...

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Today at The Pink Elephant our sweet & talented Tina has given us a super fun sketch to work with:
We also got to play with some really fun digis this week from our great sponsor
Coco Studio Designs! Be sure to swing by their shop and check out their cute digis!

I chose to work with the cute little birdie from the Forest Friends set!

I decided to paper piece this little cutie with some of my very favorite dp from My Minds Eye! So fun and really easy to do with these great digital images! I loved Tina's sketch and know you will too when you play along! So be sure to check out out what the rest of the Design Team has to show you and load up your card!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Krista!! I love the sweet bird and your paper piecing!! Wonderful job on this weeks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, BRILLIANT! I never even thought of paper piecing these cute images, your bird is perfect. I love the plaids and DP you used, so sweet with this sketch. Wonderful job!! :D

    ReplyDelete