Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Challenge at TPE!

Childhood
(ex: Playful Fun, Dress Up, anything with a child)
Our Showcase Company for the next 2 weeks is
Claudia and Company
Claudia and Company just had their October Release.
Lori Boyd, artist of the Puddle Jumpers has designed two new sweeties for the release.
We are super excited for you to meet them.
These new cuties fit perfectly with our theme these next 2 weeks.
For my card I've used Cowboy McCoy!
I was a little pressed for time on this card so I had to put my thinking 'cowboy' hat on...lol...bad pun I know...Anyway I love my kraft paper and thought I'd try something I've never done before but have seen on many other cards and LOVE the look!

I stamped Cowboy McCoy directly onto the kraft cardstock and used a few prismacolor pencils and gamsol to add a bit of colour. Then I added some fun buttons and rub on and it was done in a flash!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has to show you! You love them all!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. He is so sweet Krista! I love how it looks on the kraft paper (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! Krista, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your C&S card!! So CUTE!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Super cute image too! I may need to borrow your "cowboy thinking hat" ! Lol! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete