Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Smile.....

Welcome to another Inspiration Tuesday with By LORi Designs! Today I'm showing you a sweet new PuddleJumper named Party Time Gabbi, and well, she just makes me smile!

I've had that rhinestone 'smile' embellishment (by Glitz) for ever! You know when you see something you just have to have because you know there will be that perfect project that will come along one day? That day came and I wasted no time pulling it out of my bin of embellishments that I don't use - just ooogle over...lol. I coloured PJ Gabbi with pink hair and a pretty turquoise party dress with copic markers, cut her out and stuck her to a white card base. I tied some white embroidery thread from the balloon to her her hand (since I cut her out and to add some more interest). I added the embellishment and voila! Clean and simple....just the way I like it!

I hope you swing by and check out the other Designers over at By LORi Designs. There's lots of wonderful inspiration goin around over there. And maybe a few new-'new' images available!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...YES...this DEFINITELY has made me SMILE! Love that pink fun hair paired with the turquoise...you amaze me! ♥LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is ADORABLE, Krista!! It definitely made me SMILE!! Love Gabbi's fun pink hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, I totally "eeeeeked" when I saw this in the yahoo group. In fact, I always have that reaction when I see your sweet cards!! And I certainly have a smile on my face too :) Perfect way to use that partial balloon! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fun pink hair!! Too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete