Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sparkly easter eggs make me happy...

Its another fabulous Inspiration Tuesday at By Lori Designs!  Just a quick little post today, we are on our March Break and taking some time to get away with the kids! 
Easter Bunny Basket was printed off on my printer using Beckett Expression paper and coloured in with my copic markers (the grass is coloured using prismacolor pencil crayons and gamsol).  I used a nestie to cut out each layer of the card and used the 'out of the box' technique for the image panel.  I also had a few left over butterflies from an earlier project that happily found their way to this cute springy card!

 I applied a nice good coat of Stardust Stickles to the easter eggs to make them nice and sparkly! 
I love sparkly! 
Be sure to hop over to the By Lori Designs Blog to see what the rest of the BLD crew have to show you today! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

3 comments: