Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Its 'Bug N' Roo' time....

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today at By Lori Designs we've all got a little bit of fall to share with you!  I'm keeping this post as short as possible - yesterday I had a little accident and slammed my middle finger in my front door and its swelled right up and literally black and blue, with a little undertone of purple....or BV04 for all you copic-ers out there.  Its hard to type, I'm two finger typing again...ya, definately not as effective...anyway...
 
This adorable image is by sweet Hannah Boyd and is called Little Corn Flower from her
Bug N' Roo digi stamp line!
How cute!
 
I coloured her up with my copics and used some patterned paper from Basic Grey (Picadilly).  You have to check out the wonderful Design Team samples over at the By Lori Designs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! So sorry to hear about your finger. I'll admit though, I did chuckle about your Copic colour description (even though I'm not a Copic user ;-) ). Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete