Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easter boat ride...

Well it's that time again  It's a new month and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is kickin' things off a day early because we have SO much krafty goodness to pack into the krafty peeks this week! 

We have tons of awesome new stamps AND we're excited to have another ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!  It's happening this SATURDAY at our Facebook fan page....and we'll post more information later in the week!  So all the new stamps we're sharing over the next few days will be released on SATURDAY NIGHT! 

Today, we are kicking off the *New* FEBRUARY Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps previews today and we've got a fun new set for you in time for SPRING!  It's from our wonderful artist Nicole Aspinall and we are very excited to share with you our ADORABLE….SPRING SWEETIES!  There are FIFTEEN cute stamps featuring the perfect images for spring and especially EASTER!  Be sure to comment on each and every stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new SPRING SWEETIES set!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}
 
I had these sweet new stamps coloured up and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them.  Then I noticed the Free Shape of the Week at the Silhouette store was this 3D boat.  Gotta love the freebies!  Anyway, I thought since the cute little chick is playing with a boat, I would make it work somehow.  So this is what I came up with.   
 
Here's a close-up of the bunny sailing away...
 
 
I think it will make a cute little addition to the Easter table centre piece (filled with chocolate of course)!!!
 

22 comments:

  1. Wow! What an absolutely fabulous project!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Love how you layered the scalloped border over the pennant border on the side of the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so adorable! Very creative and I love the little bunny and chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaaa.. Such a cute project.. Love this cute set..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuuute!!! the bunny peering over the edge is adorable...what a great design krista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;) this is beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!!!! Love the boat and those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahoy there Chickie!!! Sorry couldn't resist! And I agree with the others - simply adorable.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute! I just love how you made a boat. Too darn cute!1 That's all I can say!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! I love the colours - the whole thing just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. I love these new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute project. That little bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too adorable! It's like a little Easter ark!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! So creative and fun and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you really did an awesome job with this set...its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable! You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Um.. Amazing! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute project! Definitely will take center stage on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  19. too stinkin' cute- LOVE LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THis is absolutely adorable!! I just love it! How creative you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a great boat, such a unique idea! I love the bright colors and cute stamps. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete