Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet little Valentine...

*NOTE*  This is my 2nd post for today.  If you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps post, please scroll down or click {here}.  Thanks!
 
Well, only 2 more days until Valentines Day!!!  You still have time to grab these sweet little Valentines Digi's from By LORi Designs
 
For my little treat bag I've used Sweetheart Valentine - Four (Puddle Jumpers Ella).  I also mentioned in an earlier post that my daughter had been busy creating her very own to give to a few of her friends.  She finally finished decorating it up and I got the green light to post it!
 
 
I even let her use my 'special' markers, (since now that she's a big girl and even sitting in a booster seat (that was her argument)..lol...So, I caved to the big "puppy dog eyes" and hands under the chin routine.  She made out pretty well I think! 
 
 
Be sure to spin by the Blog over at By LORi Designs and see what other fantastic Valentines the design team has created!  There's still time left!!!
 
Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ah they are both adorable!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute krista!!! hehe such a sweet bag and i think your daughter did an amazing job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell her that she has superior talent and creativity, just like her mom!!

    ReplyDelete