Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Day Valentine...

Valentines Day is almost here, and my daughter and I have been busy creating cute little valentines for her friends, family and classmates!  The little note I'm showing you today is a cute little valentine digi from By Lori Designs.  You get the whole bundle below for only $6!!!!  Click (here) to get yours now!!!
 
They make the sweetest little valentines for classmates.  I've dressed mine up a bit more with some Stampin Up butterflies and scallop border punch.  I will show you my daughers version once she's all finished decorating hers.  She has a plan and I can't mess with it until she's done...lol!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That is just so cute!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable and you have done such a fine job colouring this one! Everyone will be so happy to receive some of your creative genius!! Great job! I can hardly wait to see your daughter's!!

    ReplyDelete