Monday, March 31, 2014

I {heart} your smile...

Happy Monday morning!  
Its my turn to post over on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog.  Pop on over to see the video slideshow tutorial I made on how I created this single page scrapbook layout below.    

I just know my scrapbooking gals will be so proud of me.  Thanks Jayne for the 'nudge'!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

Check out this website called:  Off the Rails Scrapbooking...they have a challenge going on right now called 'Anything Goes'!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous of course.....never doubted you for a second! I'm hoping this means we'll be seeing more scrapbook pages in your future?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a heatwarming page!! First her smile is priceless and then I discover all the beautiful texture on the with background....wow..love this! not to mention the cute flags above it all! Wonderfull you created with us again on Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud doesn't describe....now we can say, "And we knew her when..."!
    This page is so adorable. Now I am off to watch the video...way to go Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Krista this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all know, I'm not a white person but I have to say this is one beautiful page!! I may even start to reconsider white cardstock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout. The subtle colours, the texture, the flags, ohh there is so much to love about it. Well done. Thanks for joining us over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love how you did the background. So much texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS Krista. We've featured your entry on our Off the Rails fb page. Copy the link below to see your entry. Also can I ask that you add a link to our challenge blog on your page ;) so other keen scrappers can check out our awesome challenges too. Thanks xx

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218271898365820/

    ReplyDelete