Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Pixie!


I finally got around to making a card from this adorable image by CC Designs (Heidi - Swiss Pixies). I stamped her a few times (cause you just never know) - good thing I did! My first try I didn't like the colours I used, but I liked the way I did her hair. So I coloured the other image (using my copics) with different colours and paperpieced her wings, dress and boots to the original one! I didn't glue her wings all the way down and ended up curling them a bit to make it look like her wings were 3D. I used the adorable 'Berry Blue' patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs. Added some buttons embellished with Scrappers Floss and added the happy birthday sentiment (also CC Designs). Oh, I also added some stickles 'cause no Pixie would be complete with out some sparkle!!! Thanks for looking!
Till next time,

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Krista! Gotta love those pixies and you did a fab job colouring her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the card is made for your blog. you take details and make it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey krista i was wondering how you got the watermark copyright on that stamp

    ReplyDelete