Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #15 - Gayle's Sketch!

This is my very first Sugar Bowl challenge! Challenge #15 - Gayle's Sketch. The winner will receive the adorable new ‘ Manga’ kids stamps. They are SOOOO cute I couldn't resist! It was so much fun to play around with all the ribbon not to mention my new Sugar Nellie stamp I got from FunkyKits, I just love this image by Leanne Ellis. I enjoy the different challenges out there, the sketches make it so easy to whip together a card. Some days I can sit there forever trying to figure out what to put where, the challenges give me inspiration and make it easy to put a card together!!! Can't wait till the next one!
Bye for now,
Krista

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is really pretty. Gorgeous colours. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love your summery colors ~ works fab with this cute image!! Love your coloring as well! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love your colour combo and your colouring is stunning!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just lovely! Great coloring and color combo! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete