Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Motivet Sketch Challenge!

Here is my entry for July's Motivet Sketch Challenge. This challenge was fun, I love the layout. I even broke out the old sewing maching and tried some stitching. It was harder than I thought. I'm not used to sewing on paper (fabric is more forgiving - ya can't see that my 'straight' lines aren't straight...). Anyway, these Dexter and Doraline stamps are so adorable (Phebe at The Town Scrapper carries these), I love colouring them with my copics! The sentiment is also Motivet. The solid coloured paper is Stampin Up and the patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket. Looking forward to the next challenge!!!
Bye for now,
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, this is adorable and I love your fun choice of papers. Great job with the sketch!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring of this little cutie is awesome! I really love him with the bold and lively paper too.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such lovely comments. I like your style too, so see you again soon! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete