Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving Thanks with TPE!

Today at The Pink Elephant we're doing something a little bit different! We have all created a special 'Giving Thanks' card or layout in Celebration of Thanksgiving! Now being a Canadian gal, I celebrated Thanksgiving way back in October with my family and had a great time. I hope the same for my U.S. friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

One thing I'm thankful for is being on this wonderful team of sweet and very talented girls! You all inspire me and want to thank you all and LORI for having me on this wonderful team!!! Also to all of the amazing followers of TPE, it really couldn't be possible with out you!!! So, Thank You!!! Hmm I guess thats 2 things!!!

For my card I used a little wee stamp from DeNami, that I had never inked up. I went on a bus trip a while back to a Stamp show and found the DeNami Designs booth for the very first time. Oh my, they have the cutest little stamps, I think I grabbed some little chickie stamps for every occasion! These little pilgrim chicks are so cute I had to use them for this card! The 'So Thankful' sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie called Thankful Sentiments!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has to show you today!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the image--too cute!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Krista!!! I would have found these little chickies had to resist too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I am very lucky to design with you for The Pink Elephant. I am a fan of you work.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Those hats on the chicks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely DARLING! So glad that you found us at a stamp show!

    Off to post this card to the DeNami Facebook page- it's just too cute not to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok... so that card is BEYOND adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card Krista!!! I am honored to work beside you and most of all to call you one of my best friends!! love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow absolutely love your card! that border punch is to die for!!! I want it!!

    ReplyDelete